Squid is an online payment system which allows parents to pay for catering and school trips, as well as additional items such as music lessons and sports clubs. It only takes a few minutes to register and payments can be made by debit or credit card at any time.
All students are issued with a sQuid card which must be used for cashless catering in the dining hall and atrium café. Cash payments are no longer accepted. The card cannot be used to pay for school trips and other items, which must be purchased using the ‘Trips and Offers’ page on the sQuid website.
Hints and tips:
- Students should keep their sQuid card in a wallet, purse or bus pass holder. The card readers at the college can read the card without having to remove it from the wallet, purse or bus pass holder.
- Please write the student’s name on the card in permanent marker. Please do not punch holes in the card as it will no longer work.
- The sQuid card is for catering only. You cannot pay for any trip or offer using the sQuid card. You can only pay for trips and offers on the sQuid website.
- If a student loses their card, they should go to the finance office at break or lunchtime and ask Mrs Fenn to block the card. If they subsequently find it, they need to ask Mrs Fenn to unblock the card.
- New cards can only be ordered via the ‘Trips and Offers’ page on sQuid.
- Please remember to meet all payment deadlines. As soon as the deadline has passed, the item will automatically be removed from the website.
- If you are having difficulty accessing the sQuid website, try using a different browser. Sometimes the “Trips and Offers” page will only work through Google Chrome.
- Please refer to the sQuid web site squidcard.com for full Terms and Conditions