Working at LVC
Why work for Linton Village College?
Linton Village College is a high-achieving comprehensive 11-16 school at the heart of its local community. Ensuring a high-quality education for all of our students on a daily basis is our core priority. This is underpinned by a culture in which strong relationships, effective pastoral care and personal development opportunities are of paramount importance. We are committed to offering enriching learning experiences and we strive for educational excellence. We have very high expectations and provide a nurturing, friendly and supportive environment in which everyone can thrive and achieve.
- A friendly, community environment.
- Free membership of the College’s Fitness Suite.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- A school laptop issued to all teaching staff.
- Access to free parking on site.
- Access to an employee assistance scheme.
- A commitment to supporting healthy staff workload and wellbeing.
- Access to staffroom with free tea and coffee.
All applications should be sent to:
Linton Village College
Privacy notice: https://anglianlearning.org/privacy-policy/
All staff share a commitment to Safeguarding and staff in regulated activity will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and a barred list check and other checks may be requested if applicable. We value diversity and welcome applications from all, including those with protected characteristics under the Equality Act. Flexible working will be considered.