The College’s aims reflect our commitment to offering an ambitious, inclusive and enriching education.
- Everyone is committed to achieving exceptional standards of learning, achievement and behaviour.
- Curious learners are engaged by an ambitious and inspiring curriculum.
- Everyone is supported to feel safe, be successful and to feel a sense of belonging.
- Caring, respectful relationships and a responsibility for the College environment are valued by all.
- Everyone benefits from enriching educational opportunities that appreciate individuality and develop well-rounded young people.
- Independence is fostered through a focus on personal wellbeing and reflection, enabling everyone to thrive in their learning and life.
Our current College improvement strands and leadership priorities focus on achieving consistently high-quality education in these areas.
- Empower all leaders to drive whole school improvement.
- Establish a culture of professional collaboration.
- Embed ambitious, inclusive and enriching teaching and learning and establish effective assessment practices cross the school.
- Ensure that students’ behaviour is ready, respectful and safe in and outside of lessons.
- Build community relationships.