College Improvement Priorities
The College’s aims reflect our commitment to offering an ambitious, inclusive and enriching education.
- Everyone is committed to achieving exceptional standards of learning, achievement and behaviour.
- Curious learners are engaged by an ambitious and inspiring curriculum.
- Everyone is supported to feel safe, be successful and to feel a sense of belonging.
- Caring, respectful relationships and a responsibility for the College environment are valued by all.
- Everyone benefits from enriching educational opportunities that appreciate individuality and develop well-rounded young people.
- Independence is fostered through a focus on personal wellbeing and reflection, enabling everyone to thrive in their learning and life.
Our current College improvement strands and leadership priorities focus on achieving consistently high-quality education in these areas.
- Ensuring impactful leadership, accountability and support at all levels.
- Developing a collaborative culture and a workload/wellbeing strategy.
- Establishing an Ambitious, Inclusive and Enriching curriculum and effective assessment practices.
- Developing Inclusive Classrooms pedagogy.
- Embedding positive relationships and Linton Learner behaviours.